It’s the best time of year once again and soon the town will be abuzz with lights, decorations, and activities! When the holidays roll around there is never a shortage of merriment, cheer, and fun to be had! Holiday activities in Aberdeen, NC offer every member of the family an opportunity to experience this wonderful season. Here are our favorite upcoming events in the Aberdeen, NC area:
- The Reindeer Fun Run is a great way to get active and support a great cause, the Boys and Girls Club of the Sandhills. Get dressed up in a silly reindeer or Santa-themed costume and tackle the 12k or 5k course. There’s also a 800m Egg Nog Jog for the kids! Everyone has a chance to participate and benefit the Boys and Girls Club! The run is December 2, beginning at 9:00am.
- Santa arrives and lights Aberdeen’s Christmas tree at the annual Tree Lighting ceremony in downtown Aberdeen, NC. Don’t miss this special tradition! The Tree Lighting begins at 6:00pm on December 7th.
- Have supper with Santa Friday December 8th from 6:00-7:30pm with the Aberdeen Parks and Recreation Department. More information on tickets here.
- Bundle up, grab a blanket and a thermos full of hot chocolate as you watch the annual Aberdeen, NC Christmas Parade! The festivities begin at 11:00am December 9th.
- Experience a good old fashioned Christmas at the Malcom Blue Barn December 9th from 1:00-5:00pm. The barn will be decked out in 1820s style and there will be light refreshments and activities for the kids!
Looking for more fun holiday activities? Check out this awesome list of holiday events in the Sandhills of North Carolina!
At Legacy Lakes, we want to wish you a warm, joyful, and blessed holiday season! We love building beautiful homes for you to create those lasting holiday memories in. View our available new homes in Aberdeen, NC and contact us with any questions!